Bukidnon State University
College Admission Test Application
January 21, 2023-March 31, 2023
- Personal email address (Gmail account)
- For currently enrolled Grade 12 students: Certification from the office of the school principal confirming applicant as Grade 12 student
- For Senior High School graduates: Report Card or High School Diploma
- For Transferees: Transcript of Records/Honorable Dismissal or Certification from the Office of the Registrar confirming applicant's current enrollment to the institution.
- For Returnees (enrolled in college, but stopped studying in BukSU before 2018): Certification from the Registrar to be requested via this form (https://forms.gle/aKoX7zTJmnTSBNNFA)
- Soft copy of 2”x2” ID picture (applicant must be wearing white t-shirt on white background)
- FREE Admission Test Fee
- BukSU-CAT is administered for FREE to all Grade 12 Students/High School Graduates who have not been previously enrolled to college.
The following instructions must be strictly observed in filling out the application form:
- Ensure that you accomplish the required fields of the application form ACCURATELY. Incorrect and inaccurate entries may result in the disapproval or disqualification of your application or BukSU-CAT Report of Rating.
- DOUBLE CHECK the information you have entered. BukSU Admission and Testing Office (ATO) will not make changes to the information you have provided which eventually will be used in your BukSU-CAT Report of Rating.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS must be consulted before choosing your BukSU Preferred Campus and Testing Venue.
- 2”x2” ID Picture-Applicants must wear white t shirt upon posing for the ID picture with white background.
- Complete and acceptable attachments must be uploaded before March 31, 2023. No application will be accepted after the said period.
Watch this brief walk through video
-Onsite application is not allowed on the day of testing. Only scheduled applicants may take the test.
-Applicants can only take the test once.
To Apply: Visit https://admissions.buksu.edu.ph/
For queries and concerns, feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Contact number: 0968 568 1435
FB Page: BukSU Admission and Testing Unit